The latest job vacancies at Al Ansari Exchange are now open and published on their website’s career page. These jobs are all located in the United Arab Emirates, and only require a simple online application to apply. All job seekers can directly apply to the company through the below links.Al Ansari Exchange is a great company to work for, and these latest job openings are your chance to join them. With excellent benefits and a strong commitment to employee development, Al Ansari Exchange is a great place to build your career. So don’t delay, apply today!
- Company Name: Al Ansari Exchange
- Job Location: UAE
- Application Mod: Online
- Recruitment Type: Direct
- Expected Salary: – 2400-9000 AED
- Qualification: Highs School- Equivalent- Plus two – Degree Diploma
- Nationality: Any
- Age Limit: 21 – 40
- Experience: Absolutely mandatory
- Benefits: As per UAE labor law
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a great place to work for many reasons. The working hours are shorter than in most other countries, pay is higher, and the tax-free status of many jobs makes it an attractive option for expats. However, it is important to do your research before applying for a job in Dubai.
There are a few things to keep in mind when looking for a job in Dubai. First, it is important to make sure that you have the necessary qualifications and experience for the position you are applying for. Second, it is important to research the company you are applying to and make sure they are reputable and have a good reputation in the UAE. Finally, it is important to be aware of the culture and customs of the UAE before applying for a job.If you keep these things in mind, you will be well on your way to finding a great job in Dubai!
It’s always a good idea to do your research before applying for any job, but sometimes errors or mistakes can happen in the listing. If you have questions or concerns about a job posting on our site, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll be happy to help. We want you to find the best possible job, so if you need any assistance, don’t hesitate to let us know.
How to Identify Online Recruitment Scams
When looking for a job in the UAE, it is important to be aware of the many scams that exist. Here are some things to watch out for:
- 1. Requests for personal information: Be wary of any job ad or recruiter that asks for personal information such as your passport number or bank account details. This is usually a sign that they are not legitimate and are trying to scam you.
- 2. Upfront fees: Legitimate companies will never ask you to pay any kind of fee in order to apply for a job or be considered for an interview. If you are asked to do this, it is likely a scam.
- 3. Promises of guaranteed employment: No one can guarantee you a job, so be wary of anyone who makes this claim.
- 4. Vague job descriptions: Be suspicious of job ads that are very vague about the position or company. This is often a sign that the person posting the ad is not being completely truthful.
- 5. unrealistic salary offers: If a job offer seems too good to be true, it probably is. Be careful of anyone who promises an extremely high salary with no experience required.If you come across any of these red flags, it is best to avoid the opportunity altogether. There are plenty of legitimate jobs available in the UAE, so there is no need to take risks with your personal information or finances.
Current Vacancies in Al Ansari Exchange Careers Dubai
If you’re looking for a job in Dubai, you should definitely check out the latest vacancies at Al Ansari Exchange Careers Dubai. There are sure to be a few positions that match your skills and qualifications, so don’t hesitate to submit your resume via the link below or via email. You’ll receive a reply from the Recruiting Department team if you’ve been shortlisted, so good luck!
1. Bachelor’s Degree Holder
2. You will be the first point of contact for visitors and/or callers
3. Minimum of five years experience in Front Office is essential
4. Fluent in English and Arabic communication skills – both written and verbal
5. Excellent Presentation skills
6. Attention to detail, multitasker, great organization skills and excellent time management
Investor Relations Manager
1. Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree Holder in Finance, Business Management or related field: Professional certifications in CFA or CPIR is an advantage
2. Must have 3 to 5 years of progressive experience in Investor Relations Management, preferably in a financial services firm listed in Dubai Financial Market (DFM) or Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX)
3. Excellent in English and Arabic communications skills
4. Familiar with regulators’ compliance requirements, including Securities & Commodities Authority (SCA), Dubai Financial Market (DFM), Central Bank of the UAE and relevant stock Exchanges
5. Must have knowledge of global reporting in International Financial Reporting
Standards (IFRS) Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) etc.
6. Expert in Mergers & Acquisitions and corporate development practices
7. Proficient at internal and external stakeholder management
8. Must be able to prioritize, multitask and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment
9. Good commercial acumen and strong understanding of the market and financial dynamics
What we are looking for:
1.Bachelor’s Degree preferably Business Management or similar field
2. Minimum eight years of progressive experience in quality management systems, business excellence. and process mapping and improvement aspects
3. Certified in implementation of Quality Management Systems such as ISO 9001:2015 4. Certification as an assessor for European Foundation for Quality Management (EFGM) excellence model
would be an added advantage
5. Other quality or project management related certifications on Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Project Management Professional etc. would be an added advantage
6. Must have hands-on experience with process/joumey mapping methodologies and took
7. Must have excellent attention to detai, analytical mindset
8. Must be able to simplify, interpret, and explain complex concepts through a data-driven and logical Approach
9. Must have a curiosity to continuously learn, improve, and take-up new challenges
10. Must be proficient in business communication, writing reports, policies and procedures, with excellent presentation skills to communicate with, and positively influence, stakeholders across various level
11. Must have excellent stakeholder management skills
1. Bachelor’s Degree in HR related discipline. Professional Qualifications is an advantage
2. Minimum of five years experience in driving multiple HR
Initiatives (i.e. Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development)
3. Solid understanding of UAE Labor law
4. Must have high attention to detail, be self-motivated,
hardworking and proactive 5. Excellent English communication skills, bilingual is an advantage
6. You must be articulate and able to communicate across
various levels in the organization
7. Must have exceptional time management and organizational
skills and work well under pressure.
How to Apply Al Ansari Exchange Careers Job in Dubai
When you’re ready to apply, you’ll need to create an account on the Al Ansari Exchange Careers website. Once you have done that, you can start filling out your application. Be sure to include all relevant information about your education, work history, and skills. You will need to upload a resume and cover letter. Once your application is complete, press submit and wait to hear the company’s response.( ( APPLY NOW – More jobs) Submit CV : [email protected]