Paying bills in Kerala has become easier than ever with the introduction of KSEB bill online payment. This new system, introduced by the Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB), allows customers to pay their electricity bills from any corner of the state quickly and securely. Not only does this save time and effort for customers, but it is also a great way to reduce paper waste and conserve energy and resources. In this blog post, we will discuss how to make a KSEB bill online payment and highlight some of its key benefits.
How to make KSEB bill online payment in Kerala?
Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) offers multiple payment options for customers to make their bill payments. Online payment is one of the most popular and convenient methods used by many customers. The steps to make an online KSEB bill payment in Kerala are as follows:
1. Visit the official website of KSEB – https://www.kseb.in/
2. On the homepage, click on the ‘Online Payment’ option under the ‘Quick Links’ section.
3. You will be redirected to the KSEB online payment portal – https://wss.ksebnet.in/wss/wss?uiactionname=getBill&serviceNumber=XXXXXXXXXX
4. Enter your 12-digit consumer number and select your preferred payment method – debit/credit card or net banking.
5. Enter the amount you wish to pay and click on the ‘Pay Now’ button.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your transaction successfully.
What are the benefits of making KSEB bill online payment in Kerala?
Kerala is one of the few states in India that have achieved 100% electrification. The Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) is the primary electricity supplier in the state, and it offers a range of services to its consumers. One of these is the option to make KSEB bill online payment.
There are several benefits of making KSEB bill online payment in Kerala. Firstly, it is a convenient and hassle-free way to pay your electricity bill. You can do it from the comfort of your home or office, without having to stand in queues at the KSEB office. Secondly, it is a safe and secure mode of payment, as you do not have to share your personal or financial information with anyone. Thirdly, it saves you time and money, as you do not have to travel to the KSEB office or use paper bills. Finally, it helps the environment by reducing paper usage.
What are the different methods of making KSEB bill online payment in Kerala?
Kerala is a southern state in India. The Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) is the utility responsible for electricity generation and distribution in the state. KSEB consumers can pay their electricity bills online through the official website, www.kseb.in.
There are three different methods of making an online payment on the KSEB website:
1. Online Payment Gateway: This is the preferred method of payment for most consumers. Payments can be made using debit/credit cards or net banking facilities. There is no additional charge for this service.
2. Bill desk: Consumers can also make payments through Bill desk, which is an external payment gateway agent authorized by KSEB. Payments can be made using debit/credit cards, net banking or ATM cum debit card facilities. A processing fee will be charged for this service.
3. NEFT/RTGS: Consumers can also make payments through NEFT/RTGS to the KSEB bank account directly from their own bank accounts. Details of the KSEB bank account are available on the KSEB website under the ‘Online Payment’ tab. A transaction fee will be levied by banks for this service
Online payment for KSEB bills in Kerala is a convenient and secure way to pay your utility bills. It helps you save time and effort, as well as eliminates the need for paper-based transactions. With this online facility, customers can make payments from anywhere in the world using their debit or credit cards. Furthermore, it ensures that all payments are completed within minutes without any hassle. So if you’re based in Kerala, don’t forget to take advantage of the KSEB bill online payment system today!